Wednesday, July 16, 2008

shake it


So what's with Metro Station all of a sudden exploding not only through my headphones via my mp3 player, but through the radio?
It's good, because I get to see them on MTV and such..
But I know there will be all of those teenies going
OMFGGGgGGG!! Metro Station ARe liEK So fReaking Hawtttt!!!1!!!111!!


Seriously, the same thing happened with Panic! At The Disco.
Stupid Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Fans.
Just because Trace is her half brother...

Ohhhhhh, and from my last blog, here's the style I'm looking for with my haircut..
Preferably the one on the right, but with the same side-swept fringe as the one on the left!
Featuring: Tegan and Sara


Enough for now, I think.

"Well I am the cancer running through your veins
I am the sweat dripping down the side of your face
I am the pain in the back of your legs,
it makes you fall to you knees it makes you believe
And I am the headline, that’s going to make front page news
I am that fashion you’re all into."
- You Me At Six, The Rumor

No comments: