Saturday, July 19, 2008

suppose

well I suppose I should update this before the day is over.
im in bed, exhausted.
1130pm

watched what's eating gilbert grape with mum and victoria
I haven't done that in a long time, always too 'busy' with my laptop
but everyone is out tonight so there's no real reason to be using it.



well, I saw the getaway plan today. as well as closure in moscow and goodnight nurse.
it was fairly entertaining. emos, flannos, fake blonde hair, converse, cut offs, you name it - they were there.



anyway, just wanted to touch base.
I miss the good times.

"Everything seems to be closing in on her
It feels just like she is being hunted
But it's alright, it's all good
She's not aware, of his stare"
- Enter Shikari, Anything Can Happen In The Next Half Hour

No comments: