Thursday, September 11, 2008

fan

NO IM NOT A FAN OF MY FAMILY
"oh well i cant wait to see your next report card"
thanks mum, if you think that's going to encourage me to try harder and study, it won't. if anything i'm not going to do what you want me to do because i want to know why the fuck it matters. i know i'm not the perfect child, ok? i don't give a fuck if you want me to be, but you know what? if i get all cs/5s in my IB exams, then you can be happy because i'll end up with an ok IB score which will be equivalent to a good OP score. get over, i don't want to be your precious girl anymore.

nat, if you read this, i think what we spoke about this afternoon will happen. maybe, depends if we just go to the city or if we go to his place.

ugh, i wish i had a day off tomorrow, but i have to finish writing stuff for maddie, elisha and my film.

on a positive note.. amber calling tour dates for brisbane have been posted today, and i couldn't be happier (on other sides of things, ha). these dates will be at the end of my next exam block, so that will ease my mind!

Nov 28th
THE HIVE
(w/ Ellington
& Click on Colour) (AA)
Brisbane, Qld

Nov 29th
THE BRAVE
(w/ Ellington
& Click on Colour) (AA)
Brisbane, Qld