Friday, October 10, 2008

It's hard to define.


When does it become apparent that you are in love? I suppose it is different for everyone, but that's just a lame excuse for 'let's not talk about it because it's such an overused topic'. But it's even more confusing when you barely know someone and yet you can think about them all of the time.

love |ləv|
noun
- an intense feeling of deep affection


It feels as though I like this person so much that it's bringing me down.. Lame, I know, but it's hard to not feel this way. I just wish it was so much easier to tell him.. And no, I won't say who this is, so feel free to guess but it's probably the most obvious of all and my latest crush. OH! And yes, it is lame to like this person this much as there's more than likely no chance of us being together.

I need to purchase an iTunes card to enter a competition to win a day with Short Stack. Supposedly they want the entrants to write a Haiku so I'm going to have to work on that haha..

Their noise pollution is a one night stand.

No comments: