Monday, October 27, 2008

It's Just Me.

It's really nice to do something different. I haven't had a Monday afternoon off for a long time. And although it was a little annoying that Elisha wouldn't come to the post office at Kelvin Grove QUT with me, I took the time to walk to the one in Oxley near Foodworks to post my letter to my Nanna. As I walked past the Indian dress store, my phone recieved a text message. Being curious and antsy to see who would be texting me I find out that Brent had seen me walk busily across the street in the direction of the store as he was sitting at the train station. Without hesitation I walked back and had a chat with him after visiting the post box :3
I haven't seen that boy in a long time and so I had no idea what to say because I'm bad at unplanned conversation, but it was sweet. He has a new tattoo on his arm which looks fair cool. I didn't manage to get a proper look at it though, maybe next time :)

Pretty bummed that not everyone has RSVP'ed to my party. It's pretty lazy.

Artist of the day, Francis Bacon. His work reminds me of Alex Pardee's creations, and I'm thinking that Bacon may have been an influence on Pardee. The image below is "Three Studies for Figures at the Base of Crucifixion" from 1944.

No comments: