Thursday, November 13, 2008

For the Silent

I left school today in a state of nausea.
Add some anxiety in there too. Shit yeah. Man it's so depressing. No comment on what it was about - I haven't even pinpointed it yet. I can't talk about it anyway because I always freak out and think that I'm boring whoever is supposedly 'listening'. I'm failing English even though I've been trying. I think I might fail Math even though I've been there every lesson and didn't distract myself. Give me a break, I've tried so hard this term and it's seriously getting me no where. At the moment I'm seriously lacking the creativity and academic skills needed by my school. I haven't been proper happy in ages. If you go to my school don't go omg, you ok? Cause what the fuck am I meant to say to that?

Ughhh fucking hell, mum ranted onto dad about how she had to bring me home. So he comes into my room 'what's wrong miss muffet'. I was so ready to go FUCK THE HELL OFF! But being the polite one I am, I replied 'I don't know, nothing'. I can't open up to him, wtf. Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit.


SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT.

Tomorrow, Delamare are here with Rob and Karen. Something to look forward to, thankfully. Oh and I won a double pass to Australia Zoo thanks to Rave Magazine. It's intended for this Saturday as it is Steve Irwin Day, but I don't think I'll be able to make it.. though the tickets are valid until 31/01/09.

I'm the captain on this sinking ship.
Let's wash these 'secrets' down our throat.

No comments: