Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mistakes and Ladders

So I potentially screwed things up between myself and one of my best guy friends over the past month.. It really didn't help that when I was off my face on Monday morning at like 4am I told him some things that maybe didn't need to be said. Thankfully he's such a nice guy that he doesn't want to throw our friendship away and so Lewis if you read this like I know you will, I'm sorry and thank you.

I got someones number today *blushes*.


I'm so confused at the moment. For one I am so glad that assessment is OVERRRR. Thank fuck. One more day of lame-ness and then that's it (well minus the 4 or more assignments/essays that I have to work on) for another two months. But yeh, there seems to be so much on my mind and I just can't get it out. I want to write it all but it doesn't come out right..

No comments: