Saturday, November 8, 2008

Snow Globe

I wouldn't mind being in a snow globe.

I got my nose pierced today as a present from my sister. It didn't really hurt which was totally good. The lady was so pretty too! My left eye watered a little - I got the left side of my nose pierced by the way - but that's the usual. My sister got hers done also which was pretty big of her as she really isn't good with needles/pain. Can't wait to use the privilege of being sixteen for more things!

I can't get over how amazing The Audition are. I currently have the biggest crush on Danny Stevens - aka the lead singer (see above).

Tried to find both my life and my love, took the time to write down all my thoughts.. found that I need to let go of you - all of my worst insecurities. 'Cause I've got the tendencies of dancing away at anything alarming and so... Can you, will you at least attempt to stay now? Just turn around I'll make you break through, never betray you and now I know that I can't go back on all those promises I shredded but can you, will you at least attempt to stay now. Wonder why, why its taking so long to step back and admit all my wrongs. Always gave everything you had to me - tell me why I continue abusing. My insecurities have taken away what I consider charming and so... Can you, will you at least attempt to stay now. Just turn around I'll make you break through, never betray you and now I know that I can't go back on all those promises I shredded but can you, will you at least attempt to stay now. Whoa, I'll never tell you why I do those things I do. Whoa, Oh please just show me some understanding, baby. Whoa, Just trust my soul that I, I'm trying, God I'm trying, oh, To let you know that I, I've tried to tell you that.

5 comments:

GAVIN said...

WOW an impressive list of favorite films for one so young.
sorry to intrude..
waz jus looking up fellow lost boys fans
have you seen the sequel?

GAVIN said...

sory think i jus messagededed u twice DOW!

hayleigh said...

nope, i hear the sequel is terrible!

GAVIN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GAVIN said...

shit did it again
double bubble bloggin