Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Sun Is Blinding

So I should be super happy right now. School's over for two months.
There's a void though. I haven't pinpointed exactly what it is.. but it would probably have something to do with the fact that I like this guy and well turns out he likes me but well, likes a couple of other people.. I didn't have the guts to tell him that I had the same feelings, but hey whatever. I'm sure it will clear itself up..... right?
Man up Rain! haha :3

Anyway, tomorrow is going to be pretty good. I'm so happy that Amber Calling are coming up for the weekend.. feels like forever. Plus I get to meet Tom and as a bonus Bren's going to be there :) Hopefully we can get lunch after they're done being 'awesome' with their radio interview and photographs..

AHHHHHHHHHHH
:/ :O :P :) :( D: :3

No comments: