Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I don't have anything to hide.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow afternoon/evening :)
Natalie, Elisha, Maddie, Bec and I are meeting at Indooroopilly to go shopping for a bit then heading back to mine for a 'BYO Favourite Movie' sleepover. Elisha's bringing Mean Girls so that's bound to put the smiles on our faces. I can't decide between The Lost Boys and St. Elmo's Fire, but I'm thinking The Lost Boys due to our addiction to Twilight and the fact that there are sexy vampires in T.L.B. haha.
Can't wait.

Ohh, and this Saturday is Ryan Atyeo's last ever show with Amber Calling!! D: Pretty devastated that I won't be there due to the cost of flights this time of year, however I will hopefully be there around the 20th of January for 'Tight Arse Tuesday' with Amber Calling. Dave read my blog today haha, so if he reads it again.. HI DAVE :)

Tell me, tell me, what makes you think that you're invincibleee..

No comments: