Sunday, December 21, 2008

I hope it's gonna make you notice

Someone like me..

Today is supposed to by kind of like a mother-daughter day. I'd be more than happy to do so however mum disregarded plans and has decided to be busy.. and so instead of going shopping with her I am welcome to get a lift with her. Instead of seeing Twilight with her she's making my Christmas skirt (which I am quite thankful for either way) and instead of going to Freestyle's she'd prefer to get drunk at home and make some kind of desert for us.
I have this really strong feeling that it's going to be terrible no matter what (obviously I'm not going to get my way) and I'm more than likely going to be grumpy for this week.

Advice, please? Say you have this friend who likes a friend who is already in a relationship.. what should this friend do?

PS: I have realised that I have not been on here in the last couple of days to do my 'top 10' lists or whatever but everyone has their own opinion so you can all deal with it haha.


PPS: Thursday was great. Friday, got my photos back from developing and they looks heaps cool. More soon.

No comments: