Monday, December 29, 2008

I know in my heart it's not you

Ahahahahah, so lately I've been going through the stuff that didn't make it to my room when I re-painted and re-decorated back in November 2007 and came across a piece of exercise book paper with a majorly emo poem in it. Kind of made me laugh but heaps scared me of what I used to be. Wasn't sure if I should write it up here but it's funny if you know who I am today.

Hopeless Fool
The blade is sharp, my hopes are high
Tonight is the night I plan to die.
I dig in deep, like a carving tool
Dying young, a hopeless fool.
Living is for the loved, dying is for the not
The temperature starts rising I start to feel hot.
My time is nearly over, my mum runs through the door
She touches my pale skinI am alive no more.


On a lighter note, I found my can-top collection :)

No comments: