Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Annie Use Your Telescope

^ Jack's Mannequin's latest album is mint. Check it out (it's called The Glass Passenger).

Ok so with some pestering from family about getting the 2009 glasses pictures up and slight inspiration from Sophie's neat Three Hundred and Sixty Five blog (check it out, she posts a new picture every day) I've decided to make a blog dedicated to the photo's I've been taking of people wearing the ever-so-fashionable spectacles ;)

So to get to this blog, head to http://2009glasses.blogspot.com/ or just click on the link!

I don't know how well this is going to go or how many people will be interested, but it's definately worth the look for the giggles of how people don't really suit them :3
-----------------------------------------------------------

Other news, considering I haven't been personal lately, I'm starting fresh and so excited to be going to adelaide alone next Thursday for 10 or 11 days (15th to the 25th)!! So much mischief is going to occur and I don't think I can express how much fun I'm going to have haha!
xx

No comments: