Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Goodbye Brisbane

In less than 40 hours I will be out of here.
Anxious, yes. Excited, definately.
Seeing as I can email my posts via my sidekick it will save me the hassle of catching up on Australia Day (will talk about that later). Also, considering I'll have my sidekick with me, please feel free to contact me if you choose to miss me!

On the first night there (this Thursday~ woahh), Shauna's friend Todd is driving us to an abandoned mental institution. At night. Ahhhhhh!! I'm hoping to take my camera along if there's not too many fences and such around.

I still can't believe I'm going alone :D
Not sure if I'll post tomorrow as it's going to be a busy day, purchasing gifts for my cousins and hopefully getting some new patterned tights from somewhere.
Going to the the doctor this evening to have my cold checked out. Hopefully it's just the usually (sinusitus) and he'll be able to cure me quickly so I'm not sick when I see a certain somebodyyyyyyy. Hah.

So Australia Day, I'm still undecided as to what to do with myself.
Options are..
~ See Family Force 5 and Stu Larsen at SONFEST
~ Sleep all day
~ Go to Battam's for a Hottest 100 party

Hard choice! :P

No comments: