Friday, January 2, 2009

No telling where it will take you

you know what. it's over.
you're pathetic.
and i don't want to be friends with you anymore.
i'm sick of you getting drunk every other night.
i'm sick of you getting away with things.
i'm sick of you calling me up to talk about yourself.
i'm sick of you in general.
the clothes you wear are claimed to be designer.
but really they're just from the sales rack.
everyone's figured you out.
except for your drunken buddies.
you think you're so great.
but really you're just an immature sixteen year old.
you're so whiny too.
there's no coming back.
stay out of my life.

uhm, yeh. that's out now. ha.
happy 2009 XD

1 comment:

natalie said...

1. Once last glance from my taxi cab...
-DISMANTLE.REPAIR- anberlin :D

13. And it's all in how you mix the two and it starts just where the light exists...

-BLUE AND YELLOW- THE USED :D

14. This captain goes down with the ship, all hands on deck...

- RUM IS FOR DRIKING NOT BURNING - SENSES FAIL


21. We walk through the doorway, heard you calling from the hall...

-CELLAR DOOR -ETF


24. I fell asleep last night but I woke up too late...

-IF ONLY I HAD A HEART - THE MAINE



28. This was never the way I planned, not my intention...

- I KISSED A GIRL!! -KATY PERRY

34. I fall asleep by the telephone, it's 2 o'clock and I'm waiting up alone...
-your love is a lie - simple plan


44. Oh baby don't you know I suffer? Oh baby can you hear me moan?
-SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE? -muse


48. Can you feel your heart beat racing?
-A BOY BRUSHED RED LIVING IN BLACK AND WHITE -UNDEROATH


god i'm good :D