Sunday, January 4, 2009

There's only 6 left!!

You should have no problem if you know of 'Punk Goes Crunk', Enter Shikari, Conor Oberst (solo- not Bright Eyes), David Bowie, Noise Next Door and/or Pierce the Veil.
Nat left a comment on the last posting of this but for some reason it didn't show, so Nat for the record I didn't delete it but I have acknowledged it :P

1. Once last glance from my taxi cab (Bree/Nat)
2. Two hours 'til doors, with my patience running short (Matt)
3. 'Oh no, don't go changing', that's what you told me from the start (Clayton)
4. You know that you are the center of my attention (Bree)
5. Called to see if you're back, was still aligned and your sheets (Bree)
6. I don't mind where you come from, as long as you come to me (Kate)
7. I be on it all night, man I be on it all day, straight up pimp if you want me...
8. Every dawn gets it day like, every frown gets her way like (Bree)
9. Arteries flexing as your heart beats hard (Matt)
10. Help! The air turns black, the birds drop from the sky, this eagle has landed...
11. Words don't seem to come so easy when I need them oh so badly (Bree)
12. Turn away, if you could get me a drink of water (Bree)
13. And it's all in how you mix the two and it starts just where the light exists (Bree/Nat)
14. This captain goes down with the ship, all hands on deck (Matt/Nat)
15. Baby, everything you say say shoots me through the chest (Matt/Bree)
16. I'm throwing away pictures that I never should have taken in the first place (Bree)
17. When was the last time you talked to me, seriously (Matt)
18. A man sits at his desk, one year from retirement (Matt)
19. Holding my breath for a whole month (Bree)
20. Sifting through weathered photo albums looking for gloriously aged polaroids (Clayton)
21. We walk through the doorway, heard you calling from the hall (Nat)
22. She puts her lips to a bottle of cola, I watch the kiss and it turns me on (Matt)
23. You're just a girl, just one of my accomplishments, another girl (Kaylen)
24. I fell asleep last night but I woke up too late (Bree/Nat)
25. Show me, show me, show me how you do that trick (Clayton)
26. The Bario starts two streets over, Miguel; he's a friend of mine...
27. When I watch you, I wanna do you right where you're standing (Kayte)
28. This was never the way I planned, not my intention (Matt/Clayton/Nat)
29. We passed upon the stair, we spoke of was and when, although I wasn't there...
30. I wake up in a room and realise I'm insane again (Kayte)
31. I took a step back as the room was filling up, I was packed up against some people (Tenille)
32. Boys we've been here for a while (Bree)
33. Along she came with her picture, put it in a frame so I won't miss her (Bree)
34. I fall asleep by the telephone, it's 2 o'clock and I'm waiting up alone (Matt/Nat)
35. My friends say I'm a shame, standing in the rain, living in this fiction...
36. Were you honest when you said I could never leave your bed? Wake me up...
37. I smile, you say I take your breath away (Kayte)
38. Fuck with my heart, I'll teach you what it's like (Matt)
39. Show me how to lie, you're getting better all the time and turning all against the one (Matt)
40. And we slow to acknowledge the knots in the laces (Kirsten)
41. At first I told myself I need my head inspected- I notice little things (Belinda)
42. Get crunk, get drunk, get fucked up- throw your hands in the air, that's what's up (Sarah)
43. You've always been this way since highschool: flirtatious and quite loud (Bree)
44. Oh baby don't you know I suffer? Oh baby can you hear me moan? (Nat)
45. I've got a 20 dollar bill that says no one's ever seen you without makeup. (Bree)
46. I'm not saying it's your fault although you could have down more (Bree)
47. Everybody get down! She's just a friend you see, you always agree (Tenille)
48. Can you feel your heart beat racing? (Clayton/Nat)
49. I should never think what's in your heart (Bree)
50. This might be my last chance so maybe I should take it (Bree)

No comments: