Friday, April 17, 2009

FYI

Today, well yesterday, Thursday, was the best day of my holidays so far. The plan was actually to wake up around 8.30am and be ready for the gym by 9am, however with my lack of memory I did not set my alarm and so was awoken by mum at 9.15am asking if I still had the intention of going to the gym. Didn't get there until 10am where I did ab + arse exercises for the first 15 minutes then did 10 minutes on the treadmill on speed 6 on an inclination of 4 (yeh, ok whatever that means haha), which apparently helped me lose 60cal ;D then I did a bunch of other machine exercises and finished my session with a 20 minute bike ride! Anyway, I left there at 11am, once mum picked me up and took me back home~ yeh ok so maybe gym should equal walking to the train station but mum wasn't at work this morning so it was necessary to use her taxi service hah.
Once I got home, I got ready to go out for lunch with Lewis in my new white button up shirt, black shorts, tattoo-style tights and black waistcoast. Lunch was all the way over at Westfield Chermside (yeh, I travelled 1hr to get there!) and I eventually arrived at 1.30pm. Lewis and I walked around for a bit, visiting stores. We went to JBHI:FI and Kelly was there! Kelly is, or was, my boss at Spotlight before she moved on to working at JB! Her tattoo sleeve is finished and looks amazinggggg. Was nice to have a quick catch up :) Lewis and I ate lunch at Sumo Salad, which is where we ate last time we had lunch at Chermside (last year sometime). We then went to Borders for a bit and then to some cool game place where they actually sell sega games :O went back to Borders because Lewis wanted to see if Bryce could get him a discount on the Mighty Boosh book, however he had to leave before Bryce started his shift so that pretty much failed. Bought 10 pieces of tattoo gum for 15c/piece aka: $1.50~ yes, I am aware that the actual gum is rancid~ and a pez dispenser. We exited around 3.30pm and I caught a 333 back to the city.
I was thinking of going straight home, however decided to go to the city, where I had a look in Vinnies to see if they had any neat cardigans or vests and turns out they didn't.. I then went to BigW to put in two disposable camera's to be developed. I'm realllyyyy hoping they turn out alright! I kind of don't want to see some of them haha but I can't remember when I started them anyway so it should be fun to see what else is on there besides the wanting-to-forget-event. After putting my film in I went to Dymocks and browsed for about 50 minutes. I found some pretty interesting books that, hopefully, I'll buy in the near future. One of them being a book called 'Living Among Meat Eaters' by Carol J. Adams. It has some really good advice (not that I don't live well among you meat eaters haha), and also some pretty decent comebacks about what to say when questioned about your choice and when people give stupid opinions and it's crazy to read it because I've experienced a lot of the comments that are mentioned in the book! I'd also really like to buy/read Russell Brand's two autobiography's, 'Irons in the Fire' (1st) and 'My Booky Wook' (2nd). 'My Booky Wook' is his latest and I'd love to know more about him. I've also decided that I would really like to purchase 'To Kill A Mockingbird' by Harper Lee, seeing as it's a classic.

Can't wait to be payed my $950.00 from K. Rudd ;D

Ohhh, and I saw Sophie at Central as I was walking towards the stairs to go down to the platform :3
Also, if anyone else managed to go to Central this afternoon and heard/saw the buskers.. Anyone get their number/s? Haha, they were fair cute AND good! I didn't get the chance to stop and give them any $$, wish I did though! Maybe they'll be there tomorrow.

No comments: