Monday, June 1, 2009

upside-down

things are a little messed up at the moment.
i don't know where to go, who to talk to..
i just wish i wasn't around here.

i think my family has an issue with alcohol.

things are slowly beating me down and i don't know how much longer i'm going to have to put up with this. i don't know why i can't just have the guts to get up and leave for a few days or at least stick up for myself and say that 'yeh, i'm just going to get out of the house for a few nights'.

i miss jake so much. and i miss my friends.

i bought my formal dress on the weekend. i'm not going to post photos because i kind of want it to be a surprise.. but it's gunmetal grey and silver and it's very suitable.. not boobs or backs showing haha. just have to find some accessories and i'll be set.

No comments: