Thursday, June 11, 2009

what really sucks

i'm sick (i vote chronic fatigue syndrome, but i doubt mum will take me to the doctors..).. and my world lit essays are due today BUT my internet is so ridiculously slow that it won't even load the webmail website so i can at least tell my teacher that it's taking like sooo long to even load the web let alone attaching two 1000+ word essays! stressss.. ughh.
but seriously, if i dont have CFS then i don't know wtf is wrong with me.

i started loading this video last night and it took like 4 hours for the whole clip to load. actually, i don't know how long it took but i opened it at like 8pm and went to bed at 10:30 and it still wasn't finished.. make sure you have a look though, it's quite good.. worth the wait hah.
sway sway baby - short stack

No comments: