Tuesday, June 16, 2009

you chew my mind up!

k, i honestly have the worst headache.. it's like from my left to the right and all the way through.. i think it's hitting my brain :O anyways, second day of exam block is overr.. 3/10 over!! so to celebrate, i'm doing a survey. not really, but i always seem to have fun with these :3 it's an iTunes one, like shuffle your library and shizz. you know the drill! hit this up!!

How am I feeling today?
in vein

Will I get far in life?
not as soft

How do my friends see me?
all i had

Where will I get Married?
we said summer

What is my best friend's theme song?
the selfless art (of bending over backwards)

What is the story of my life?
learning to fall

What is/was highschool like?
face without a name

How can I get ahead in life?
slowly, through a vector

What is the best thing about me?
you've got the love

How is today going to be?
ready and willing

What is in store for this weekend?
won't be seeing you

What song describes my parents?
save me from me

To describe my grandparents?
the ghost of a good thing

How is my life going?
some sense of security

What song will they play at my funeral?
dare for distance

How does the world see me?
everybody is someone else's secret

Will I have a happy life?
our days are numbered

What do my friends really think of me?
lost like tears in the rain

Do people secretly lust after me?
you're cute when you scream

How can I make myself happy?
sleep with one eye open

What should I do with my life?
stand in the spotlight

Will I ever have children?
i could say

What is some good advice for me?
hoping for hollywood

How will I be remembered?
ghost

What is my signature dancing song?
punch your lights out

What do I think my current theme song is?
beatdown in the key of happy

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
daddy's little defect

What type of men/women do you like?
flightless bird, american mouth

No comments: