Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Restless but good!

I keep abandoning my blogger.. only cause I am addicted to Twitter and have a slight attachment with Tumblr. Life's ace. I've finished highschool for life and in 3 months I'll be starting uni at JMC.

So what have I been doing..

Last Monday - Thursday morning I was in Sydney. I had the best time of my life with Bree, Aisha and Brad. These kids are a big part of my life and I don't think I could have spent the week any other way. Some exciting things happened and well yeh. Just made me want to move to Sydney more than ever!!

Thursday when I got back to Brisbane I felt like I had died haha, we went to bed at 1am and got up at 3:30am so we could get to the airport on time, only to realise we could have slept for another hour haha. Oh well. So after getting home thanks to Bree, Elisha came over and we went for a drive to Tom's to pick up her stuff that had been left behind from when she went up north for schoolies with the other kids from school (sounds like they enjoyed themselves too!). Halfway driving home, Brad calls and so I went to chill with him for the afternoon :)

Friday was really lame until late afternoon. Went to see Brad's band 'Heroes for Hire' play whilst they're on tour with City Escape (Melbourne) and The Secret Handshake (USA!). It was a sweet night pretty much :) Sucked having to say goodbye to Brad because I don't know when I'll see him next, hopefully January..

Saturday was Stuff the Stocking! I was part of artist care and general management of the event and so Jess and I just chilled and made sure stuff went well. Fave acts were definately Cyrus and Jake (Ellington) playing acoustic. The boys from Retraspec (ACT) were in town and I spotted them so I had a chat with Ethan and Drew, such cute and sweet boys haha :)

So basically, Sunday and Monday I chilled. Went to the doctors today (Tuesday) and found out that I have tonsilitus.. possibly glandular fever - but fingers crossed that it isn't!!

OHHHHHHH! I got an iPhone yesterday :) I love it so much. I still have my hiptop.. but only until mid-January. So I have a new number, so if you want it.. get it ;)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

HAYLEIGH HAS A PENIS NOW!!
:P