Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Stranger.

It's been a while since I've posted anything. I do miss blogging on here, but I can't quite see myself coming back to write everything. We'll see.

So, Your name is?
Hayleigh

The person you want most says they want you, you say?
I know :)

How has your week been?
Pretty good actually

Do you have a bestfriend?
I have a few

Last thing you ate?
Vego fried rice

Has anyone touched/ smacked/ squeezed your ass in the past week?
Nope

Held hands with anyone of the opposite sex in the past week?
Nope

When did you last wear makeup?
This afternoon for work

Last time someone said I love you to you?
Tonight

Have you kissed the last person you texted?
Yes

Do you have a lighter on you?
There's one somewhere in my room

Whens the last time you wrote someone a letter?
A while ago

Do you hate the person you fell hardest for?
No

Do you believe in love?
I think I do

Do you like snakebites on girls?
Not a big fan

Would you rather get your lip or tongue pierced?
I don't want either, but lip if I had to

When was the last time you gave someone the finger?
Today to Bree

Are you trying to avoid liking somebody at the moment?
Not at all

If so why?
If anything because of the distance

Was last night terrible?
No

Have you done something bad today?
I'm heaps bad

Do you think it's possible that you could move on from someone, and then re-develop feelings for them?
Definately

Will this weekend be a good one?
I'm not sure yet

What annoys you?
Distance, people who don't understand vegetarianism..

Are you okay with the life you live?
Yes

What are 3 things you can grab from where you're sitting?
Laptop, iPhone, pillow

When was the last time you were sick?
Last week

Do you have a best friend that is a girl?
Yes

Do you ever call people just to hear the sound of their voice?
Yes

Is there something nobody else knows about you?
Sure

Are you going to be home tonight?
Home now

Who was the last male you talked to over the phone?
Johnny

What were you doing at 10am this morning?
Getting out of bed

Do you plan on moving within the next year?
Yes please

Last time you were in a bed with somebody other than yourself?
Last week when Aisha slept over

What cell phone company do you use?
Optus

Who did you last hold hands with?
I don't remember.. I'll say Dylan

What brand is your computer printer?
HP or Canon, I don't remember

Are you taller than your mum?
Yes

Do you have any bruises right now?
I always have bruises

Do you look more like your mom or dad?
Mum

Was the first person to text you today a boy or a girl?
Boy.. Dylan woke me up at 8:20am..

What is one question people always ask you?
Are you Katy Perry ;D
Why are you so white?

Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Huong

Do you know anyone that's married?
Yes

Who was the last person that made you cry, why?
Brad, just because

Who was the last person you rode in the car with?
Stacey

Have you ever been in the passenger seat of a car with someone who's been drinking?
He was very drunk and I'm not allowed to say who..

Does sex mean love?
Not always

Think back to the person you fell the hardest for, how do you feel about them now?
He's still a close friend

Name something you did yesterday?
No idea

In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence?
Probable

Has anyone hurt you bad lately?
Start of the month, over it

Who did you last hug?
Bree

Whose bedroom were you in last?
Mine

What were you doing at 4am?
Sleeping

Who have you gotten really close to over the year?
There's a few people

How many cigarettes have you in the last 3 days?
None thanks

Are you friends with people in lower grades?
Only KT

No comments: